- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
400 Bad Request when installing Hikashop 1.5.7
14 years 6 months ago #43636
by rlekkala
400 Bad Request when installing Hikashop 1.5.7 was created by rlekkala
I tried to install HikaShop 1.5.7 on top of 1.5.6 that was already installed and I got this error
Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Apache/2.2.3 (CloudLinux) Server at 01net.cloudaccess.net Port 80
I thought the existing version is posing problems and uninstalled all Hikashop modules from Installer>Manage installments and tried to instal the latest version again and got the error once again. Am I missing something? Is there something else from Hikashop (plugin etc) that needs to be ininstalled before I could instal Hikashop latest version?
Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Apache/2.2.3 (CloudLinux) Server at 01net.cloudaccess.net Port 80
I thought the existing version is posing problems and uninstalled all Hikashop modules from Installer>Manage installments and tried to instal the latest version again and got the error once again. Am I missing something? Is there something else from Hikashop (plugin etc) that needs to be ininstalled before I could instal Hikashop latest version?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43638
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: 400 Bad Request when installing Hikashop 1.5.7
Hi,
That's not a problem with HikaShop. It's apparently a problem with your browser cookies:
anything-digital.com/forum/extension/sh4...ror-bad-request.html
So try to clean them and reinstall.
That's not a problem with HikaShop. It's apparently a problem with your browser cookies:
anything-digital.com/forum/extension/sh4...ror-bad-request.html
So try to clean them and reinstall.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds