- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 0
Your language file is not up to date bug?
15 years 11 months ago #442
by exlemor
Your language file is not up to date bug? was created by exlemor
Hi there,
Hikashop has this cool feature where you can have it update the language file from YOUR server [hikashop's server] and I did ... thinking that I would get the most up to date version except, I think it did the opposite... because now every time I go into Configuration, I get this:
Your language file is not up to date. Load the latest version from our server
I know, don't remind me
During the update process, it shows:
HIKA_LANG_VERSION="1.0.7"
I am guessing the server should have
HIKA_LANG_VERSION="1.1.1"?
Bug?
Thanks.
Cheers,
Emmanuel.
Hikashop has this cool feature where you can have it update the language file from YOUR server [hikashop's server] and I did ... thinking that I would get the most up to date version except, I think it did the opposite... because now every time I go into Configuration, I get this:
Your language file is not up to date. Load the latest version from our server
I know, don't remind me
During the update process, it shows:
HIKA_LANG_VERSION="1.0.7"
I am guessing the server should have
HIKA_LANG_VERSION="1.1.1"?
Bug?
Thanks.
Cheers,
Emmanuel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 11 months ago #443
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Your language file is not up to date bug?
We just didn't update the language file on the server with the latest version. It's done now. We'll put a memo for next release
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56774
by tspires
Replied by tspires on topic Re: Your language file is not up to date bug?
Just happened upon this feature and tried it. Same issue as the original poster--i.e. each time I go SYSTEM->CONFIGURATION since the update, I get the message "Your language file is not up to date." I opt to load from the server, but get the message each time. Checking the Language file, HIKA_LANG_VERSION="1.5.7" and I'm running 1.5.8.
fyi
fyi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56813
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Your language file is not up to date bug?
Then you should update the language file.
Once you have the latest version of the file (for 1.5.
, you won't get the message anymore.
Once you have the latest version of the file (for 1.5.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56909
by tspires
Replied by tspires on topic Re: Your language file is not up to date bug?
Hey nicolas, thanks for the response. The problem is no matter how many times I click to update, I still get the message whenever I go into Hikashop's Configuration. I have also noticed if I click the "I know, don't remind me" link, it does not prevent the "Your language file is not up to date" message from appearing. I've got the zipped file for Hikashop 1.5.7. I suspect I can extract the files, locate the language file and overwrite the one it downloaded incorrectly. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56940
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Your language file is not up to date bug?
Did you save the file after clicking on the "load latest version from our server" button ? Otherwise, it won't save the new translation file.
Also, check that you have the 1.5.8 version of the language file (at the end of the translation file) and if not, please upload the latest version via FTP as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html
Also, check that you have the 1.5.8 version of the language file (at the end of the translation file) and if not, please upload the latest version via FTP as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57273
by Migueis
Replied by Migueis on topic Re: Your language file is not up to date bug?
Exactly same problem here :S
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57335
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Your language file is not up to date bug?
Did you try the solution I proposed ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57427
by Migueis
Replied by Migueis on topic Re: Your language file is not up to date bug?
Hi, i downloaded the en-GB file but, if you see it is 1.5.7 version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57432
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Your language file is not up to date bug?
Ah yes. It's fixed. Please try again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Migueis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57435
by Migueis
Replied by Migueis on topic Re: Your language file is not up to date bug?
TY!!!! Now it's fixed!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57513
by tspires
Replied by tspires on topic Re: Your language file is not up to date bug?
Sorry for the delayed response. I had a copy of 1.5.7, so copy the INI file from there and all was good. I'll try again but, from reading the post, the problem seems to be resolved.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds