- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Translation override not working
- yossigolan
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #45095
by yossigolan
Translation override not working was created by yossigolan
Hello,
I'm using Hikashop Business edition over joomla 1.5.26.
When i change the status of an order and ask to notify the customer,
The email and email subject is getting the translation directly from the
translation file instead of getting it from the override file...
Can you please help solving this?
Thanks in advanced,
Yossi Golan
I'm using Hikashop Business edition over joomla 1.5.26.
When i change the status of an order and ask to notify the customer,
The email and email subject is getting the translation directly from the
translation file instead of getting it from the override file...
Can you please help solving this?
Thanks in advanced,
Yossi Golan
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by yossigolan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45289
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Translation override not working
Could you try to download again the latest version on our website and update yours ? I believe that this was something which was fixed recently.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- yossigolan
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 5 months ago #45584
by yossigolan
Replied by yossigolan on topic Re: Translation override not working
I just downloaded the latest version again and installed it,
But the issue is still valid.
Do you have an idea what can i do?
Thanks in adnvaced,
Yossi Golan
But the issue is still valid.
Do you have an idea what can i do?
Thanks in adnvaced,
Yossi Golan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #45690
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Translation override not working
I think that it's because of the language system of joomla which doesn't handle the loading of the front end override file in the back end. However, you should go in the language manager of joomla and add your override strings to the back end override file and that should make it work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 11 months ago #69836
by hawkeyentjc
Replied by hawkeyentjc on topic Re: Translation override not working
I'm faced with the same issue as well.
I'm using Joomla 1.5 for this. Can you explain how to use the language manager of Joomla and add the override? Because I tried to google it and only answers came up for Joomla 2.5.
Would appreciate a solution for this.
Thanks.
I'm using Joomla 1.5 for this. Can you explain how to use the language manager of Joomla and add the override? Because I tried to google it and only answers came up for Joomla 2.5.
Would appreciate a solution for this.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 11 months ago #69872
by hawkeyentjc
Replied by hawkeyentjc on topic Re: Translation override not working
Ok never mind about this issue. I've managed to solved it.
I put a " | " sign in the translation override. Once I remove it then it's working back to normal.
Thanks.
I put a " | " sign in the translation override. Once I remove it then it's working back to normal.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds