Adding products listing in menu
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
If I try to add new menu item with hikashop products listing type
I get this message:
But I don't added category listing! I have added only product listing! If I try to click on that link I will get my products twice per page!
this is bug
HS 1.5.7, joomla 2.5.1
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you edit the associated modules option and save it, save the menu's hikashop options and see if you still have the error ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
I don't have any of them.
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You must have an associated module attached to your menu in some way.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
You just saved a category listing menu without setting an associated module for it.
If you want to display a product listing below the category listing, you need to add an associated product listing module.
You can do so automatically by clicking here
why it appear in this case? This most confusing
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The simplest:
create a new menu with the correct type as explained in our documentation and you trash this one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
1. create new menu item
2. choose "products listing"
3. save it
4. choose hikashop settings
5. and get error message
here is screenshots
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
Is there any answers from you?
I am waiting more than 4 days and want to hear from you.
Could say something?
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I didn't forget. I just didn't had the time to look more in depth at the issue so far.
I actually just tried to reproduce the problem on our demo website (which uses the latest version of Joomla 2.5) and I don't have the problem. When I go to the hikashop options page after creating the menu I don't get the error.
Can you try on your end on the demo website ? Maybe we're doing something different somewhere. Or maybe you have something else installed on your website which creates a problem.
Could you also try the process after turning on the debug mode of the joomla configuration ? That might trigger an error message if there is a problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
That was my testing site on my local computer.
After that I reinstall joomla and hikashop all starting work normal as on your site.
Sorry for misunderstanding
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.