Skip to main content

Bug in Product Export with Variants

More
14 years 5 months ago #45912 by Mike2001
Hello Nicolas,

I have been debugging what I thought was an error in my product data when I discovered that there is an extra semicolon being added to each export record that is either a product with a variant or the variant itself. This causes the import function to fail.

I am on Joomla 2.5.3 Hikashop 1.5.7 clean install on a test machine.

I have not yet looked at the export code - thought you may be able to do that much faster.

Please let me know what you find, or if I missed a post describing this concern.

Thanks...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46122 by nicolas
Hi,

There indeed is a problem with the export when exporting products with characteristics.
Please change the code :
Code:
foreach($characteristicsColumns as $characteristic){ echo '"'.@$characteristics[$characteristic].'"'.$separator; }
by the code:
Code:
$chars = array(); foreach($characteristicsColumns as $characteristic){ $chars[] = '"'.@$characteristics[$characteristic].'"'; } echo implode($separator,$chars);

in the file "export" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and export again. That should solve the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike2001

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum