Can't make changes in configuration
14 years 5 months ago #45975
by niqui
Can't make changes in configuration was created by niqui
Hi,
I'm building a new shop (or better: catalogue) in Hikashop. I installed the component few weeks ago, did some basic configuration and added categories and some products. Now I want to change someting in the configuration but I can't save anything. I get an error message that the checkout workflow is empty (but it's not, and it was not there that I wanted to make changes?) Shop is running in catalogue mode right now.
It also says 'no valid weight unit entered' and 'no valid dimension unit entered'.
After this error I downloaded and installed te newest version (1.5.7) but it still has the error.
What can I do? I really need to go on with this.
Thanks.
I'm building a new shop (or better: catalogue) in Hikashop. I installed the component few weeks ago, did some basic configuration and added categories and some products. Now I want to change someting in the configuration but I can't save anything. I get an error message that the checkout workflow is empty (but it's not, and it was not there that I wanted to make changes?) Shop is running in catalogue mode right now.
It also says 'no valid weight unit entered' and 'no valid dimension unit entered'.
After this error I downloaded and installed te newest version (1.5.7) but it still has the error.
What can I do? I really need to go on with this.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46011
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can't make changes in configuration
Hi,
That error comes from a browser cache/cookie issue. If you use another browser it should work.
Otherwise, flushing your cache/cookies should also solve the problem.
That error comes from a browser cache/cookie issue. If you use another browser it should work.
Otherwise, flushing your cache/cookies should also solve the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds