Skip to main content

Unable to save changes in Product Listing Options

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #46166 by mjokc
When I try to create a Menu navigaiton item using a Product Listing it will not allow me to save my changes to the associated category. Whenver I try to save the changes it will switch back to "2 product category". I have tried 3 different browsers, cleared all cookies and cache, even tried different computers and i'm still having the same problem. Using Hikashop essential, Joomla 2.5, newest php
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by mjokc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46282 by nicolas
It's probably not a problem of browser, but just that you're not selecting the category in the popup properly. Please make sure that you're selecting the category on the RIGHT area. The left area is only there for navigation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum