- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Error Code
14 years 5 months ago #46257
by Sonictech
Error Code was created by Sonictech
I get this error when I try to add a category or even a product:
Call to a member function getTemplate() on a non-object in /home/inodivec/public_html/plugins/editors-xtd/caddy/caddy.php on line 21
I have the starter version and thinking of purchasing the Essential version but want to make sure it will do what I want before I buy.
Thanks,
Shawn
Call to a member function getTemplate() on a non-object in /home/inodivec/public_html/plugins/editors-xtd/caddy/caddy.php on line 21
I have the starter version and thinking of purchasing the Essential version but want to make sure it will do what I want before I buy.
Thanks,
Shawn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46262
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error Code
That doesn't come from HikaShop.
It's a plugin not related to HikaShop and that you installed which is not working properly. Go in the plugins manager of Joomla, and disable that caddy plugin and you won't have the error.
It's a plugin not related to HikaShop and that you installed which is not working properly. Go in the plugins manager of Joomla, and disable that caddy plugin and you won't have the error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds