Skip to main content

Error when clicking email validation link

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #47142 by JumpDog
Hey there, I just got the Business edition earlier today after being helped out with an earlier issue, and so that I could use custom fields. Quite powerful software here. However I'm having an error now with email validation. I found threads on the forums here pertaining to some people not having the emails sent... I DO get the emails sent however clicking on the link brings up some bare php code and does not activate the account on the site. It is just a plain white page and this is the code that shows:
Code:
<?php // pageok // managed by puppet - hostingcms02 header("Content-type: text/plain"); // Total size of directory $totalSize = 0; // List of files in cwd $dir = opendir('.'); while (($filename = readdir($dir)) ==! false) { $files[] = $filename; } // The results of filesize are cached, clear that cache clearstatcache(); // Total file sizes foreach ($files as $file) { // Add file to total size $totalSize += filesize($file); } echo "pageok\n\n"; echo "Directory Size: $totalSize\n\n"; ?>

I usually have some idea as to what to make of errors but I'm lost as to why this is happening.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by JumpDog.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #47416 by nicolas
Hi,

It seems that this error is linked to goDaddy.
Here are some references about that problem:
www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=387642.0
www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2110190
forum.cmsmadesimple.org/viewtopic.php?t=45670

I would recommend you to contact your hosting company support as to why you would have that on your website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum