- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop Help
14 years 5 months ago #48037
by Ottmar
Hikashop Help was created by Ottmar
Hi there. I asked a while ago whether there was more up-to-date help available, to which you replied no - but thanks for the reminder.
I'm struggling to make sense of setting up a quite simple shop for a client without help that relates, even vaguely, to the shop I'm trying to configure. I have an additional problem of handing the site over to owners - who are not very computer literate - who will be maintaining the shop themselves.
May I suggest that the Help System be given a high priority on your to-do-list - because, as it stands, I am unable to progress any further on this contract.
Regards.
I'm struggling to make sense of setting up a quite simple shop for a client without help that relates, even vaguely, to the shop I'm trying to configure. I have an additional problem of handing the site over to owners - who are not very computer literate - who will be maintaining the shop themselves.
May I suggest that the Help System be given a high priority on your to-do-list - because, as it stands, I am unable to progress any further on this contract.
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48038
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hikashop Help
Sure but what is the problems with the documentation ?
If you don't say clearly what you want to know, it's hard to help you or change the documentation to make it easier to understand...
If you don't say clearly what you want to know, it's hard to help you or change the documentation to make it easier to understand...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48040
by Ottmar
Replied by Ottmar on topic Re: Hikashop Help
So, after buying what I thought would be a complete system, you want me to help fix it??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48041
by Ottmar
Replied by Ottmar on topic Re: Hikashop Help
Whenever I click the help button in Hikashop, the help is incorrect. Everywhere.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48043
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hikashop Help
No I don't want you to fix HikaShop.
I'm asking you what are the problems you're facing so that I can help you...
I don't have a problem with the help not being the correct one on my end. It's always the help related to the current page.
Could you do a screenshot of the problem so that we can see the problem ?
I'm asking you what are the problems you're facing so that I can help you...
I don't have a problem with the help not being the correct one on my end. It's always the help related to the current page.
Could you do a screenshot of the problem so that we can see the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds