- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
voting stars
14 years 4 months ago #49686
by Ellen
voting stars was created by Ellen
Hi all, the voting stars have become a drop down.
I never edited the css before the voting stars disappeared and became a drop down
As per css given in another part of the forum, I did change the css to what you have
I also uploaded the new mootools as per another suggestion to correct the problem
still, no stars
site is www.nosetothegrind.net
I never edited the css before the voting stars disappeared and became a drop down
As per css given in another part of the forum, I did change the css to what you have
I also uploaded the new mootools as per another suggestion to correct the problem
still, no stars
site is www.nosetothegrind.net
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49804
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: voting stars
You have the javascript error:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'getChildren' of null
coming from your template's javascript:
templates/ifreedom-fjt/slideshow/NivooSlider.js
Because of that the javascript of the voting system cannot run and the stars do not appear. If you fix your template, the stars should work.
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'getChildren' of null
coming from your template's javascript:
templates/ifreedom-fjt/slideshow/NivooSlider.js
Because of that the javascript of the voting system cannot run and the stars do not appear. If you fix your template, the stars should work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49873
by Ellen
Replied by Ellen on topic Re: voting stars
the javascript you're referring to is for the image slider that is on the home page. That was working both before and after the voting stars stopped working.
Can you send me the code for the portion of the ifreedom template that needs to be edited, please, and name of the file to be edited. Yes, I totally need your total assistance.
Can you send me the code for the portion of the ifreedom template that needs to be edited, please, and name of the file to be edited. Yes, I totally need your total assistance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49944
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: voting stars
I don't know what portion of the template should be modified or how. Each template is done differently from another and we are not specialists on template development.
I would recommend that you ask your template provider's support for issues related to template errors.
I would recommend that you ask your template provider's support for issues related to template errors.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds