- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Unpublish variant but still in front end product
- mariocasit
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #50377
by mariocasit
Unpublish variant but still in front end product was created by mariocasit
Hello, when I unpublish a variant for one product, this variant still in front end of product variants
example: I have a tshirt whit size S-M-L-XL, if I in BO unpublish a size M, this size still available in FO
I test also in your demo site this features and bug still remain
example: I have a tshirt whit size S-M-L-XL, if I in BO unpublish a size M, this size still available in FO
I test also in your demo site this features and bug still remain
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by mariocasit.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50420
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Unpublish variant but still in front end product
Hi mariocasit,
When a variant is unpublished in the backend, we still can see it in the listing of variants in the frontend.
But it cannot be added to cart, a message 'No Stock' appears.
When a variant is unpublished in the backend, we still can see it in the listing of variants in the frontend.
But it cannot be added to cart, a message 'No Stock' appears.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50487
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Unpublish variant but still in front end product
You need to delete the variant if you don't want it to appear.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mariocasit
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 4 months ago #50515
by mariocasit
Replied by mariocasit on topic Re: Unpublish variant but still in front end product
ok, thanks guys !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds