- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 2
attachments disappear when saving edited mail
14 years 4 months ago #50920
by klimmbimm
attachments disappear when saving edited mail was created by klimmbimm
When I for example edit my order creation notification and press "Save & Exit" or just the "Save" Button my uploaded attachments get deleted, although I didn't click on the recycle bins behind their names.
This is slightly annoying, because even if I want to add another file to the attachments the existing files disappear.
It would be nice, if this will be fixed in the future and files are only deleted when I click on their recycle bins.
Best,
KB
This is slightly annoying, because even if I want to add another file to the attachments the existing files disappear.
It would be nice, if this will be fixed in the future and files are only deleted when I click on their recycle bins.
Best,
KB
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51039
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: attachments disappear when saving edited mail
Hi klimmbimm,
Indeed, the attached files are deleted.
For the moment, you can add all the files in one time.
I add it to our TODO list.
Indeed, the attached files are deleted.
For the moment, you can add all the files in one time.
I add it to our TODO list.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klimmbimm
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #51042
by klimmbimm
Replied by klimmbimm on topic Re: attachments disappear when saving edited mail
This would be really nice! Thank you in advance!
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by klimmbimm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51049
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: attachments disappear when saving edited mail
Ok it will be in the next release.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klimmbimm
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds