- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Joomla 2.5,Hikashop Module Disappear
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #51525
by risktaker
Joomla 2.5,Hikashop Module Disappear was created by risktaker
Hi,Last time I use hikashop,I rember there are 6 module...(Joomla 1.7)
This time,When I finally the install.(Joomla2.5)
Hikashop only have 3 module that are "HikaShop Currency Switcher Module",
"HikaShop Cart Module","HikaShop Content Module".
and the menu Item Type HikaShop seems to be lose some..
Please help me to fix this problem,thanks
This time,When I finally the install.(Joomla2.5)
Hikashop only have 3 module that are "HikaShop Currency Switcher Module",
"HikaShop Cart Module","HikaShop Content Module".
and the menu Item Type HikaShop seems to be lose some..
Please help me to fix this problem,thanks
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by risktaker.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51566
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Joomla 2.5,Hikashop Module Disappear
Since release 1.0.0 of HikaShop there are 3 base modules.
There is one filter module available in the Business edition since one year.
There are never been more than 4 modules.
Please do a screenshot of the menu type selection popup. It's not possible that the hikashop types are missing from there.
There is one filter module available in the Business edition since one year.
There are never been more than 4 modules.
Please do a screenshot of the menu type selection popup. It's not possible that the hikashop types are missing from there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: risktaker
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51760
by risktaker
Replied by risktaker on topic Re: Joomla 2.5,Hikashop Module Disappear
That's so strange..
So the latest Module,cataloge Module,and Feature Module never in the hikashop???
When I download the new Hikashop,I delete the old one.
Thanks your apply!!
So the latest Module,cataloge Module,and Feature Module never in the hikashop???
When I download the new Hikashop,I delete the old one.
Thanks your apply!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51831
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Joomla 2.5,Hikashop Module Disappear
There is no need for such modules as the hikashop content module can generate a latest module, a feature module, etc.
You can see how we configured instances of that module on our demo website:
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ow&Itemid=71&lang=en
You can see how we configured instances of that module on our demo website:
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ow&Itemid=71&lang=en
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53797
by risktaker
Replied by risktaker on topic Re: Joomla 2.5,Hikashop Module Disappear
Thanks~~~~~!!!!!
It's helpful. :laugh:
It's helpful. :laugh:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds