Skip to main content

Filter Product Problem

More
14 years 4 months ago #51926 by Darken
I am having problem doing searching of products on backend. For example the product name is "ESS CrossBow Lenses". In the past I can type the full name into the filter box and search for it and it will appear. However, out of sudden it can't work if I type in the full name and search. I must only type in "ESS" and the result come out with a whole bunch of other products.

Does anyone know why is that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51980 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Filter Product Problem
Did you do something between before when it was working and now ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51989 by Darken
Replied by Darken on topic Re: Filter Product Problem
oh i think i solved the problem. it is because of the newer hikashop version that had the filtering options for "product category" and "brands" on the top of the page. You would have to press "reset" to make sure all fields are at default to make searching of the full name "ESS CrossBow Lenses" work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum