- Posts: 130
- Thank you received: 1
403 error when logging out of control panel
14 years 3 months ago #52412
by karolko
403 error when logging out of control panel was created by karolko
Hi,
I am getting 403 error when I try to logout from Control Panel / Customer Account
Configuration:
I use joomfish for cs / en version of the page, czech version is default.
I have "HikaShop » User / Cpanel" page with "Registered" access level.
Steps:
1. Go to Control Panel / Customer Account page.
2. Try to logout (I use standard joomla logout).
3. Get 403 Error
I do not get the same error when trying to log out of the Control Panel / Addresses or Control Panel / Orders page.
I am not getting the error on the test environment - but I don't have joomfish installed there.
I am getting 403 error when I try to logout from Control Panel / Customer Account
Configuration:
I use joomfish for cs / en version of the page, czech version is default.
I have "HikaShop » User / Cpanel" page with "Registered" access level.
Steps:
1. Go to Control Panel / Customer Account page.
2. Try to logout (I use standard joomla logout).
3. Get 403 Error
I do not get the same error when trying to log out of the Control Panel / Addresses or Control Panel / Orders page.
I am not getting the error on the test environment - but I don't have joomfish installed there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52479
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: 403 error when logging out of control panel
The customer account page is a joomla page, not a hikashop page.
The logout system is also coming from joomla.
So your problem is not a hikashop problem but a joomla problem.
If you temporarily deactivate joomfish, does it work ? I would say that it comes from the SEF, not from joomfish. Do you have the SEF turned on ? Also, I know that you can configure somewhere in joomla the logout redirection URL. That might be linked to the problem too.
The logout system is also coming from joomla.
So your problem is not a hikashop problem but a joomla problem.
If you temporarily deactivate joomfish, does it work ? I would say that it comes from the SEF, not from joomfish. Do you have the SEF turned on ? Also, I know that you can configure somewhere in joomla the logout redirection URL. That might be linked to the problem too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52484
by karolko
Replied by karolko on topic Re: 403 error when logging out of control panel
Nicolas,
I used hikashop control panel - are you saying that you're just re-using customer account page within the hikashop control panel (the error is coming from control panel / customer account - though I understand it may not be a place where the actual bug / config problem lies)?
I don't have joomfish configured on test environment (and it works for me on test) so I guess deactivating it temporary will "sort" problem in production.
I have SEF configured, the logout problem is ocurring with / or without logout redirection.
Thanks,
Karol
I used hikashop control panel - are you saying that you're just re-using customer account page within the hikashop control panel (the error is coming from control panel / customer account - though I understand it may not be a place where the actual bug / config problem lies)?
I don't have joomfish configured on test environment (and it works for me on test) so I guess deactivating it temporary will "sort" problem in production.
I have SEF configured, the logout problem is ocurring with / or without logout redirection.
Thanks,
Karol
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52546
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: 403 error when logging out of control panel
Yes, HikaShop is only directing to the joomla user account page when you click on that button of the user control panel. So once you are on that page, it's Joomla which handles everything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds