- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
VirtualMerchant Payment Processor
14 years 3 months ago #52517
by corsasite
VirtualMerchant Payment Processor was created by corsasite
We are using the VirtualMerchant plugin to process our payments. But when I look on the VirtualMerchant payment site at the transactions processed by Hikashop, the following fields are empty.
ssl_avs_address
ssl_city
ssl_state
ssl_avs_zip
ssl_country
I know some of these fields (the 'avs' ones) are necessary to get the best discount rate. The 'address' fields above are commented out in virutalmerchant.php. Can I enable them?
Thanks in advance.
ssl_avs_address
ssl_city
ssl_state
ssl_avs_zip
ssl_country
I know some of these fields (the 'avs' ones) are necessary to get the best discount rate. The 'address' fields above are commented out in virutalmerchant.php. Can I enable them?
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52563
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: VirtualMerchant Payment Processor
These are commented because for some VirtualMerchant accounts it didn't work properly when these were sent to VirtualMerchant. You can try to enable them yes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53003
by corsasite
Replied by corsasite on topic Re: VirtualMerchant Payment Processor
I did enable the lines, but it made no difference in what is sent to the VirtualMerchant site. Is there something else I need to do?
Thanks in advance.
--H
Thanks in advance.
--H
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53115
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: VirtualMerchant Payment Processor
Ok, let's do differently then...
Install that package. That will add a "Use AVS" option in the VirtualMerchant plugin.
Install that package. That will add a "Use AVS" option in the VirtualMerchant plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53143
by corsasite
Replied by corsasite on topic Re: VirtualMerchant Payment Processor
Hi Nicolas--
That worked. Thank you very much.
--H
That worked. Thank you very much.
--H
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #130990
by RobinS
Replied by RobinS on topic Re: VirtualMerchant Payment Processor
Is the zip file that's attached to this topic contain the VirtualMerchant Plug-in that works for HikaShop?
If not, where can I find the plug-in module?
If it does contain the module, is there any information/documentation about the module? I'm looking to confirm that it sends payment information directly to Virtual Merchant such that, by using it, we wouldn't need https certification on our website (since credit card information would be entered directly into Virtual Merchant, in a secure environment). Can you help?
If not, where can I find the plug-in module?
If it does contain the module, is there any information/documentation about the module? I'm looking to confirm that it sends payment information directly to Virtual Merchant such that, by using it, we wouldn't need https certification on our website (since credit card information would be entered directly into Virtual Merchant, in a secure environment). Can you help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #130992
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: VirtualMerchant Payment Processor
Hi,
The zip file has more than one year old. Please use the plugin which is already included in HikaShop.
Regards,
The zip file has more than one year old. Please use the plugin which is already included in HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #130993
by RobinS
Replied by RobinS on topic Re: VirtualMerchant Payment Processor
I'm looking for the Virtual Merchant plug-in. Where can I find that? THANKS
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #130994
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: VirtualMerchant Payment Processor
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds