- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 2
Image problem in Hikashop contentmodule
- rockoladeluxe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #52896
by rockoladeluxe
Image problem in Hikashop contentmodule was created by rockoladeluxe
Hi, i made a few contentmodules at position 7 in a beez template.
The joomla options are to show this module at selected pages, for example: home, and several hikashop categories.
1 module shows product images and the other categorie-images.
This all goes well at Joomla pages and Hikashopcategory-pages, but does not work at Hikashop productpages.
At productpages the module shows, but without the pictures and without links to the product/categories.
In stead it shows the Hikashop barcode image.
Anyone knows how to solve this?
thanks!
The joomla options are to show this module at selected pages, for example: home, and several hikashop categories.
1 module shows product images and the other categorie-images.
This all goes well at Joomla pages and Hikashopcategory-pages, but does not work at Hikashop productpages.
At productpages the module shows, but without the pictures and without links to the product/categories.
In stead it shows the Hikashop barcode image.
Anyone knows how to solve this?
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rockoladeluxe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 2
14 years 3 months ago #52935
by rockoladeluxe
Replied by rockoladeluxe on topic Re: Image problem in Hikashop contentmodule
I also have a problem with including hikashop modules with the plugin 'include module in article' to be able to publisch any module in any content I use this for an long time and it never failed me. example syntax:{module[124]}
When I include a hikashop module using this, most of the times it will get the wrong module,if I include several different modules like this, it will show the same (wrong) module at every inclusion . really strange.
I tried to make modules and page to include the modules to include from scratch, but that did not help me.
So, basicly i got 2 problems with hikashop contentmodules I can not solve..
When I include a hikashop module using this, most of the times it will get the wrong module,if I include several different modules like this, it will show the same (wrong) module at every inclusion . really strange.
I tried to make modules and page to include the modules to include from scratch, but that did not help me.
So, basicly i got 2 problems with hikashop contentmodules I can not solve..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rockoladeluxe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 2
14 years 3 months ago #52945
by rockoladeluxe
Replied by rockoladeluxe on topic Re: Image problem in Hikashop contentmodule
ok, i got it: it's the synchronize with menu radiobutton. it has to be turned off in my case!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds