- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 2
PDF upload problem
14 years 3 months ago #52919
by cmlux
PDF upload problem was created by cmlux
Hi,
in the checkout, the upload of jpg works, but if I want to upload a pdf, I get an error.
You know how I can solve this problem?
Thank you in advanced.
in the checkout, the upload of jpg works, but if I want to upload a pdf, I get an error.
You know how I can solve this problem?
Thank you in advanced.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52983
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: PDF upload problem
Hi cmlux,
Can you tell me which error do you have ?
Can you tell me which error do you have ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52985
by cmlux
Replied by cmlux on topic Re: PDF upload problem
Hi, sorry, I have solved the problem, the pdf was bigger than the jpg file. It was a problem with the size.
(It was an internal server error.)
(It was an internal server error.)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds