Skip to main content

Order Product List tax amount error

More
15 years 8 months ago #5302 by brainforge
I was getting a strange rounding error in the product list of the administration / sales / order screen.

Was not sure if it was something I had done, but after drilling through the stack I think it is due to line 21 in classes/order_product.php where the tax amount is being cast to an integer in method save().
Code:
','.(int)$product->order_product_tax.','
Removing the (int) cast appears to resolve the issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5303 by nicolas
Thanks for the feedback.

We will fix that on our end as well. Actually, like for the price, you should use
Code:
$this->database->Quote($product->order_product_tax);
to be sure that you'll never get a SQL injection in the query.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum