- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Watermark in business version
14 years 3 months ago #53823
by mattsee4d
Watermark in business version was created by mattsee4d
Hello,
Just purchased business edition of your shop and I noticed this problem (don't know really if it is a bug) .
Problem:
I loaded test watermark image 1.
I loaded product image
Thumbnail is watermarked OK
Image is watermarked OK
Then I erased watermark image
Everything is without watermark.
I deleted all product images
Then I loaded watermark image 2
I re-loaded product images
Thumbnails are still watermarked with image 1 (although already deleted)
Full image is watermarked with image 2.
Opacity does not seems to work.
What is the best format for watermark? I used transparent png.
Joomla version 2.5, Installation: localhost.
Just purchased business edition of your shop and I noticed this problem (don't know really if it is a bug) .
Problem:
I loaded test watermark image 1.
I loaded product image
Thumbnail is watermarked OK
Image is watermarked OK
Then I erased watermark image
Everything is without watermark.
I deleted all product images
Then I loaded watermark image 2
I re-loaded product images
Thumbnails are still watermarked with image 1 (although already deleted)
Full image is watermarked with image 2.
Opacity does not seems to work.
What is the best format for watermark? I used transparent png.
Joomla version 2.5, Installation: localhost.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53943
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Watermark in business version
Hi,
Opacity might not work well in some cases. But you don't really need it with a PNG image...
PNG is the best format.
Thumbnails must still be in the thumbnail folders. Just delete all the thumbnail folders in the folder media/com_hikashop/upload and HikaShop will regenerate all your thumbnails based on the full image automatically when it needs to display it.
Opacity might not work well in some cases. But you don't really need it with a PNG image...
PNG is the best format.
Thumbnails must still be in the thumbnail folders. Just delete all the thumbnail folders in the folder media/com_hikashop/upload and HikaShop will regenerate all your thumbnails based on the full image automatically when it needs to display it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds