Skip to main content

Product listing error

More
14 years 3 months ago #54016 by vaclav
Product listing error was created by vaclav
Hello,

when I try to show all products in one category by choosing "all" in drop menu under products (default is 21 products in 3 rows) it shows about half of products normally and half squeezed together - see attached picture.

Any idea how to fix it?

I tried to make a new menu with link to that category but it does the same, including all subcategories.

Thanks
Vaclav

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #54082 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product listing error
Hi,

could you give a link to that page so that we can see that ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #57251 by vaclav
Replied by vaclav on topic Re: Product listing error
here is the link:

spikes.cz/prsteny

Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by vaclav.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #57321 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product listing error
I don't see the squeezed products on your products listing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #57324 by vaclav
Replied by vaclav on topic Re: Product listing error
You have to choose ALL products and scroll down - it is in the down part of the page. I see it in Opera and Firefox.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #57399 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product listing error
I'm sorry but I don't see what you're talking about. There is no "all products" text anywhere on your website and everything is in czech which I don't speak.
Please give more information on how to get to that page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #57412 by vaclav
Replied by vaclav on topic Re: Product listing error
I mean to show all products on one page - which is done by "all" at drop down menu (there is a text "Počet zobrazení" in front of the drop down menu) at the bottom of that page - see attached picture...

After you select to show all products you can see the squeeze.

Hope it is clear now. Sorry :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #57436 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product listing error
The HTML code of the description of that product is not correct:
spikes.cz/prsteny/produkt/3070-prsten-z-...urgicke-oceli-yxm550
There is apparently a <br> tag which doesn't have the > at the end.
Because of that, it breaks the display of all the products after that product in the listing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum