- Posts: 63
- Thank you received: 3
error"checkout workflow is empty" cant change it !
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #54088
by ians
error"checkout workflow is empty" cant change it ! was created by ians
Hi there from a new Hikashop user - I'm really, really inpressed so far but I think I may have broken it!
I had a shop up and running with a few test products, however in the configuration / checkout tab, I'm getting the following message and I can't change any settings:
Your checkout workflow is empty.
Checkout workflow invalid. The modification is ignored. See the documentation for more information on how to configure that option
No valid weight unit entered. The system put back the default units.
No valid dimension unit entered. The system put back the default units.
Successfully Saved
The workflow is not empty and the weight unit and dimensions are all normal default settings
Dimensions - m,dm,cm,mm,in,ft,yd
weight - kg,g,mg,lb,oz,ozt
I'm using the advanced checkout workflow and can't swhitch it off or change it as the message above keeps appearing.
Since this happened, I'm unable to see my site. It just comes up as a blank page on www.wslr.co.uk
I can access the back end perfectly OK
Any help would be really appreciated. I've attached screenshot of the configuration screen.
Cheers,
Ian
I had a shop up and running with a few test products, however in the configuration / checkout tab, I'm getting the following message and I can't change any settings:
Your checkout workflow is empty.
Checkout workflow invalid. The modification is ignored. See the documentation for more information on how to configure that option
No valid weight unit entered. The system put back the default units.
No valid dimension unit entered. The system put back the default units.
Successfully Saved
The workflow is not empty and the weight unit and dimensions are all normal default settings
Dimensions - m,dm,cm,mm,in,ft,yd
weight - kg,g,mg,lb,oz,ozt
I'm using the advanced checkout workflow and can't swhitch it off or change it as the message above keeps appearing.
Since this happened, I'm unable to see my site. It just comes up as a blank page on www.wslr.co.uk
I can access the back end perfectly OK
Any help would be really appreciated. I've attached screenshot of the configuration screen.
Cheers,
Ian
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by ians.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54134
by ians
Replied by ians on topic Re: error"checkout workflow is empty" cant change it !
Update - partial resolution.
I still can't alter the workflow settings but I don't have a blank page anymore
Still need some help to get my head round this
ian
I still can't alter the workflow settings but I don't have a blank page anymore
Still need some help to get my head round this
ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54153
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: error"checkout workflow is empty" cant change it !
Hi,
It seams that there is a loop in the subcategory listing (in the front end).
You can send us an access to your backend thanks to the "contact us" page : www.hikashop.com/en/support/contact-us.html
We would check your HikaShop configuration.
Do you make some override on views ?
Regards,
It seams that there is a loop in the subcategory listing (in the front end).
You can send us an access to your backend thanks to the "contact us" page : www.hikashop.com/en/support/contact-us.html
We would check your HikaShop configuration.
Do you make some override on views ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54192
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: error"checkout workflow is empty" cant change it !
Hi,
For the settings not saving, it can happen sometimes because of the cache/cookies if your browser. If you flush them or use another browser, it should then work.
For the settings not saving, it can happen sometimes because of the cache/cookies if your browser. If you flush them or use another browser, it should then work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #54506
by ians
Replied by ians on topic Re: error"checkout workflow is empty" cant change it !
Thank you very much for your help and suggestions. I've sent my username password for the site and would appreciate you having a look. It's not a cache / cookie issue as far as I can tell.
Ian
Ian
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by ians.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54511
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: error"checkout workflow is empty" cant change it !
I got your access but your website is not accessible.
I can see the error below on your website:
Database connection error (2): Could not connect to MySQL.
Please let us know when you finish working/fixing your server.
I can see the error below on your website:
Database connection error (2): Could not connect to MySQL.
Please let us know when you finish working/fixing your server.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54523
by ians
Replied by ians on topic Re: error"checkout workflow is empty" cant change it !
Hi Nicolas,
database connection error is fixed,
regards,
ian
database connection error is fixed,
regards,
ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54542
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: error"checkout workflow is empty" cant change it !
I don't have that problem on your website. I'm able to change and save the configuration without any error. It must come from your browser.
Please try with another browser.
Please try with another browser.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54543
by ians
Replied by ians on topic Re: error"checkout workflow is empty" cant change it !
Thanks Nicolas,
It wasn't working before but now works OK. Thank you for taking a look. It must have fixed itself when I fixed the database table. I really appreciate you efforts
Ian
It wasn't working before but now works OK. Thank you for taking a look. It must have fixed itself when I fixed the database table. I really appreciate you efforts
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds