- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Base Price isn't showing
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #54111
by k6614
Base Price isn't showing was created by k6614
Hello- I have a few products that have options and also characteristics to add to them. The base price is showing as $0.00 and when you add an option, it only shows the price of the option. Can someone please let me know how to correct this? Thank you in advance for your help.
www.newway-web.com/testsites/ltb/index.p...hort-frame-pit-shark
www.newway-web.com/testsites/ltb/index.p...hort-frame-pit-shark
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by k6614. Reason: Link wasn't showing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54118
by k6614
Replied by k6614 on topic Re: Base Price isn't showing
I'm not sure what has happened but I had to change the picture for one of the products and when I did, the price showed up again.... so I re-uploaded the pictures for the 3 products in that category and now the prices are showing. Again, I'm not sure what happened but it seems to be working okay now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54221
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Base Price isn't showing
It was maybe just a matter of saving the product again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds