- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 2
Joomla complains about missing templateDetails.xml
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #54497
by klimmbimm
Joomla complains about missing templateDetails.xml was created by klimmbimm
I added some modifications via Display -> Views and HikaShop created the folder JOOMLAPATH/administrator/templates/my_template/.
Unfortunately the "my_template" is only a frontend template, so the folder didn't exist before under JOOMLAPATH/administrator/...
Joomla now complains about missing templateDetails.xml, when I click like this:
Additionally Joomla lists my template there to install it.
Unfortunately the "my_template" is only a frontend template, so the folder didn't exist before under JOOMLAPATH/administrator/...
Joomla now complains about missing templateDetails.xml, when I click like this:
Additionally Joomla lists my template there to install it.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by klimmbimm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54499
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Joomla complains about missing templateDetails.xml
Delete the folder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klimmbimm
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds