- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 0
Category/product titles are invisible
14 years 3 months ago #55109
by lukehold
Category/product titles are invisible was created by lukehold
Hi,
I am enjoying setting up Hika but finding issues with my template CSS beating Hika's CSS. This results in category and product titles not showing except in rollover state, plus whatever else is on the pages that I can't see
Can anyone help me put this right? The shop page where this can be seen is:
notascratch.com/shop
Thanks so much for your time.
Luke
I am enjoying setting up Hika but finding issues with my template CSS beating Hika's CSS. This results in category and product titles not showing except in rollover state, plus whatever else is on the pages that I can't see
Can anyone help me put this right? The shop page where this can be seen is:
notascratch.com/shop
Thanks so much for your time.
Luke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55175
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Category/product titles are invisible
Hi,
It's actually not a CSS problem but a JS problem. There is something in your template which change these so that it fades in and out. That can only be done in JS.
You should try to turn that off in the template's options. Maybe turning off the span processing in the template's options will help. But the best would be to ask your template provider since that effect comes from it as far as I can see.
It's actually not a CSS problem but a JS problem. There is something in your template which change these so that it fades in and out. That can only be done in JS.
You should try to turn that off in the template's options. Maybe turning off the span processing in the template's options will help. But the best would be to ask your template provider since that effect comes from it as far as I can see.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55183
by lukehold
Replied by lukehold on topic Re: Category/product titles are invisible
Thanks. Sadly my Rocket theme membership expired and it seems a terrible waste to blow $70 on another one for the sake of answering a single question. I have various js files in the template I could check - do you have any idea of a phrase I could search for in them? I am okay with the grind of searching them all, I just need a hint with what to look for.
I realise this isn't a Hika issue and any help you can provide is hugely appreciated.
Many many thanks,
Luke
I realise this isn't a Hika issue and any help you can provide is hugely appreciated.
Many many thanks,
Luke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55184
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Category/product titles are invisible
You should try to turn that off in the template's options. Maybe turning off the span processing in the template's options will help. It will be way easier than trying to figure out in which file that should be done.
I've never used RocketTheme templates and I don't know how they are structured. You must already know more than me on that actually. So I won't be able to help much on figuring out what option should be changed.
I've never used RocketTheme templates and I don't know how they are structured. You must already know more than me on that actually. So I won't be able to help much on figuring out what option should be changed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55210
by lukehold
Replied by lukehold on topic Re: Category/product titles are invisible
Thanks anyway. If I get an answer I'll add it in here just in case someone else finds themselves in a similar situation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55337
by lukehold
Replied by lukehold on topic Re: Category/product titles are invisible
Yep, that was a template issue and not one with Hika.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds