Category/product titles are invisible

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago #55109

Hi,

I am enjoying setting up Hika but finding issues with my template CSS beating Hika's CSS. This results in category and product titles not showing except in rollover state, plus whatever else is on the pages that I can't see :P

Can anyone help me put this right? The shop page where this can be seen is:

notascratch.com/shop

Thanks so much for your time.
Luke

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
11 years 9 months ago #55175

Hi,

It's actually not a CSS problem but a JS problem. There is something in your template which change these so that it fades in and out. That can only be done in JS.
You should try to turn that off in the template's options. Maybe turning off the span processing in the template's options will help. But the best would be to ask your template provider since that effect comes from it as far as I can see.

11 years 9 months ago #55183

Thanks. Sadly my Rocket theme membership expired and it seems a terrible waste to blow $70 on another one for the sake of answering a single question. I have various js files in the template I could check - do you have any idea of a phrase I could search for in them? I am okay with the grind of searching them all, I just need a hint with what to look for.

I realise this isn't a Hika issue and any help you can provide is hugely appreciated.

Many many thanks,
Luke

• Thank you received: 13035
11 years 9 months ago #55184

You should try to turn that off in the template's options. Maybe turning off the span processing in the template's options will help. It will be way easier than trying to figure out in which file that should be done.

I've never used RocketTheme templates and I don't know how they are structured. You must already know more than me on that actually. So I won't be able to help much on figuring out what option should be changed.

11 years 9 months ago #55210

Thanks anyway. If I get an answer I'll add it in here just in case someone else finds themselves in a similar situation.

11 years 9 months ago #55337

Yep, that was a template issue and not one with Hika.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds