Skip to main content

can't re-order products

More
15 years 8 months ago #5561 by cpreen
Hi,

When I'm in a product category and I have a list of products displayed, if I try to edit the Order field and then press the little disk icon to save the new order I get a blank screen. HikaShop version 1.4.3

Screen shot attached, please mail me if you need more data.

Conrad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5562 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: can't re-order products
Hi,

Could you activate the joomla debug mode in the configuration page of joomla and try again ?
That might give out an error message which would help us understand the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5603 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: can't re-order products
Thanks to the access the users provided, we were able to fix the problem. It will be included in next version of hikashop 1.4.4 which is to be released next week.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum