- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 2
Error Adding/Removing Items to/from Cart Module
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago #156854
by prettysitepublishing
Replied by prettysitepublishing on topic Error Adding/Removing Items to/from Cart Module
Hi, I'm posting this for people who were having the original problem in this topic:
The shopping cart module was not updating, and the checkout cart appeared to be empty but really had items still in it, and items could not be deleted from the cart.
I went to Joomla>Global Configuration>System Tab>"Cache Settings"
The Cache settings said: OFF Cache disabled
I clicked off anyway, then I saved and closed
It fixed everything.
Thank you Nicolas!
The shopping cart module was not updating, and the checkout cart appeared to be empty but really had items still in it, and items could not be deleted from the cart.
I went to Joomla>Global Configuration>System Tab>"Cache Settings"
The Cache settings said: OFF Cache disabled
I clicked off anyway, then I saved and closed
It fixed everything.
Thank you Nicolas!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156886
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Error Adding/Removing Items to/from Cart Module
Hi,
Thanks for having created a topic to clarify this situation.
It is something which is happening frequently, so that will certainly help other customers.
Thanks for having created a topic to clarify this situation.
It is something which is happening frequently, so that will certainly help other customers.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds