Skip to main content

Automatic language selection

More
15 years 8 months ago #5598 by klimmbimm
I just installed Hikashop. After that, it told me, that there is a language file with my language existent.
But the language file, which showed up looked like an english language file, not like de-DE.
See:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5599 by nicolas
Depending on your server settings and your browser, HikaShop might not be able to download the language file.
In such cases, you can download the file directly on our website:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html
and upload it to the folder languages/de-DE (the language code will depend on your language).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59202 by azpayelbd
I have downloaded the server. But where I will upload the file?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59248 by nicolas
It's explained in the documentation link I gave:

For any reason, if your language file could not be automatically installed, you can manually download it below and upload it in the folder language/TAG (you need to replace TAG by the tag of your language) of your website via FTP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum