- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 1
Paypal Redirect losing bottom of template
- adeptdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
If you are not redirected after 10 seconds, please click on the button below." the bottom of the template is cut off. I lose the rounded graphic for the content container and the footer.
How can I make this step include the rest of the template, or how can I get the redirect to skip this screen. Please see image, Top image of Cart is ok, bottom image is the redirect screen which cuts off the bottom of the template.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's impossible to skip this screen. That's mandatory in order for HikaShop to send the order information to PayPal.
I've never seen that problem. Could you try to switch temporarily your template in order to see if it's related to it ?
Could you give a link to your shop so that we can analyze that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- adeptdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 1
I tried the template Beez2, and the footer also cuts off, please see image. I will be happy to provide the link to the site, it's kearneycreativeenterprises.com but it's down for maintenance right now, as I am in development and I am not ready for my client to see it yet.
Any help is appreciated. As soon as the site is live, I'll be happy to let you know so you can look. Any thoughts on this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Maybe it's a problem of HTML, but hard to say anything without looking at the HTML of the page directly on your website...That's why I was asking for the URL.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- adeptdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 1
www.kearneycreativeenterprises.com
Thanks for your help!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
to:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- adeptdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 1
If I understand correct, we removed:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Try to the the reversed modification of that modification:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/29872-pa...t.html?lang=fr#29935
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: Maybe the processing of the page is stopped because of the redirect to PayPal...
Try to the the reversed modification of that modification:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/29872-pa...t.html?lang=fr#29935
I had the exact same problem (Paypal Redirect losing bottom of template) and your solution resolved it.
(the site is www.fl-labs.com/ - it is still not completed)
Thanks and Merry Christmas...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.