- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop Removing Products after registration
- newjerzeydude
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 months ago #56887
by newjerzeydude
Hikashop Removing Products after registration was created by newjerzeydude
When we add products to hikashop and after that hikashop asks for registration and when we do register and click on the registration confirmation link that comes on my email after registration and the link redirects me to the website and show message your account successfully activation and Cart is empty.
Why hikashop is emptying product from cart after registration and login.Please give me the solution.
My website is weddingboutiqueshop.com/
Why hikashop is emptying product from cart after registration and login.Please give me the solution.
My website is weddingboutiqueshop.com/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56919
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hikashop Removing Products after registration
That's not the case.
I just tried on your website.
You must be using another browser to open the link of the email than the browser you're using to add to the product to the cart and register.
Because of that, your PHP user session is different and thus the cart is different. Just use the same browser and it will work.
I just tried on your website.
You must be using another browser to open the link of the email than the browser you're using to add to the product to the cart and register.
Because of that, your PHP user session is different and thus the cart is different. Just use the same browser and it will work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- newjerzeydude
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 2 months ago #56951
by newjerzeydude
Replied by newjerzeydude on topic Re: Hikashop Removing Products after registration
I have used the same browser why i will use the another browser one for to add products and another for register.even after that is not working
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56953
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hikashop Removing Products after registration
Like I said, I tried on your website and did not had the problem. It's working fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #74858
by reace
you Guys are Awesome and have excellent Support! Keep up the great Work!.
Replied by reace on topic Re: Hikashop Removing Products after registration
Hi nicolas,
Iam having the same problem, in 2 different browsers so far Chrome/Firefox.
I goto the Website, select products and then proceed to checkout.
I fill in the Registration Details and it logs me in and empties the cart?
any ideas what could be causing this?
Cheers.
I have PMD you the login details if you need to look around.
:dry:
Iam having the same problem, in 2 different browsers so far Chrome/Firefox.
I goto the Website, select products and then proceed to checkout.
I fill in the Registration Details and it logs me in and empties the cart?
The cart is empty
any ideas what could be causing this?
Cheers.
I have PMD you the login details if you need to look around.
:dry:
you Guys are Awesome and have excellent Support! Keep up the great Work!.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by reace.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74864
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hikashop Removing Products after registration
That can happen if:
-the user synchronization plugin has being unpublished -> So in that case, publish it.
-there is an issue with your server user session handling -> In that case, try to switch the session handler in the joomla config.
-the user synchronization plugin has being unpublished -> So in that case, publish it.
-there is an issue with your server user session handling -> In that case, try to switch the session handler in the joomla config.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #74870
by reace
you Guys are Awesome and have excellent Support! Keep up the great Work!.
Replied by reace on topic Re: Hikashop Removing Products after registration
Mate! , have I told you yet.. That your a Flipping LEGEND?
I knew when I recommended this cart to my clients that Whatever Problems we encountered , you and your team would sort them out. All of Which you have done. either by existing posts or directly.
for this I am truely greatful.. and will continue to use your cart (business edition) for any/all future clients.
the answer in this case was ;
enabling: HikaShop user synchronization plugin
for some reason it was not enabled by default.
Kind regards and a Big thankyou.
Reace.
ps: do you ever sleep?.. starting to feel real sorry for you..
I knew when I recommended this cart to my clients that Whatever Problems we encountered , you and your team would sort them out. All of Which you have done. either by existing posts or directly.
for this I am truely greatful.. and will continue to use your cart (business edition) for any/all future clients.
the answer in this case was ;
enabling: HikaShop user synchronization plugin
for some reason it was not enabled by default.
Kind regards and a Big thankyou.
Reace.
ps: do you ever sleep?.. starting to feel real sorry for you..
you Guys are Awesome and have excellent Support! Keep up the great Work!.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by reace.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds