Fatal Error - on line 649
- spikeddesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 months ago #57501
by spikeddesigns
Josh Krueger
Owner/Lead Designer
Spiked Designs
spikeddesigns.com
Fatal Error - on line 649 was created by spikeddesigns
Greetings! I didn't see a post about this, but if there is please direct me there.
I received this error and I don't really know what I changed. But when I click on the menu link to go to the HikaShop I get this:
"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 523800 bytes) in /home/sweetly/public_html/components/com_hikashop/views/category/tmpl/listing_div.php on line 649"
Is this a server problem? Or a component configuration problem on my end?
Thanks!!
I received this error and I don't really know what I changed. But when I click on the menu link to go to the HikaShop I get this:
"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 523800 bytes) in /home/sweetly/public_html/components/com_hikashop/views/category/tmpl/listing_div.php on line 649"
Is this a server problem? Or a component configuration problem on my end?
Thanks!!
Josh Krueger
Owner/Lead Designer
Spiked Designs
spikeddesigns.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57516
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Fatal Error - on line 649
There are less than 200 lines in that file. I don't see how you can get an error on the line 649.
Did you modify the file ?
Are you using the 1.5.8 version ?
Did you try to delete your menu and create a new one ?
Usually, fatal errors happen in that file when the layout setting is missing from the menu's options data (which should not happen in normal circumstances).
Did you modify the file ?
Are you using the 1.5.8 version ?
Did you try to delete your menu and create a new one ?
Usually, fatal errors happen in that file when the layout setting is missing from the menu's options data (which should not happen in normal circumstances).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- spikeddesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
14 years 2 months ago #57517
by spikeddesigns
Josh Krueger
Owner/Lead Designer
Spiked Designs
spikeddesigns.com
Replied by spikeddesigns on topic Re: Fatal Error - on line 649
I just uninstalled the component and reinstalled it.
Yes I did a modification. Maybe there is a better way.
My customer whats to have a product set up to have a pick and choose what you want feature.
So I made the products $0.0, and added the options.
But the only problem is that it showed "Free"
My customer did not want that!
Her products are not free.
So I deleted the call title "Free" in the language file, so nothing would show up.
Is there another way to do this??
Yes I did a modification. Maybe there is a better way.
My customer whats to have a product set up to have a pick and choose what you want feature.
So I made the products $0.0, and added the options.
But the only problem is that it showed "Free"
My customer did not want that!
So I deleted the call title "Free" in the language file, so nothing would show up.
Is there another way to do this??
Josh Krueger
Owner/Lead Designer
Spiked Designs
spikeddesigns.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57518
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Fatal Error - on line 649
Using a translation override to remove that word is the way to go.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- spikeddesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
14 years 2 months ago #57526
by spikeddesigns
Josh Krueger
Owner/Lead Designer
Spiked Designs
spikeddesigns.com
Replied by spikeddesigns on topic Re: Fatal Error - on line 649
Where would that be located?
Josh Krueger
Owner/Lead Designer
Spiked Designs
spikeddesigns.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- spikeddesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
14 years 2 months ago #57527
by spikeddesigns
Josh Krueger
Owner/Lead Designer
Spiked Designs
spikeddesigns.com
Replied by spikeddesigns on topic Re: Fatal Error - on line 649
I found it! Thanks for all the help!! What great support!!!
Josh Krueger
Owner/Lead Designer
Spiked Designs
spikeddesigns.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds