- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 0
payment methods duplicated
14 years 2 months ago #57601
by dreads
payment methods duplicated was created by dreads
Hello,
My problem is that I get to be three times the payment through paypal, it is unnecessary and unprofessional, and I know it may be due. Attached image:
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/837/sinttulomfh.png/
My problem is that I get to be three times the payment through paypal, it is unnecessary and unprofessional, and I know it may be due. Attached image:
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/837/sinttulomfh.png/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 months ago #57621
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: payment methods duplicated
Hello,
I think that you'll just have to :
- In your database, go to your #_hikashop_payment table.
- Delete all the line wich have a payment_name set to paypal.
- Go to "Hikashop->Configuration->Payment method" .
- Disable and Enable the paypal payment method.
Hope this will help you.
I think that you'll just have to :
- In your database, go to your #_hikashop_payment table.
- Delete all the line wich have a payment_name set to paypal.
- Go to "Hikashop->Configuration->Payment method" .
- Disable and Enable the paypal payment method.
Hope this will help you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dreads
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57760
by dreads
Replied by dreads on topic Re: payment methods duplicated
Thanks, everything is fixed and working properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds