- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Categories listing displaying strange...
- csanfilippo
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 months ago #58391
by csanfilippo
Categories listing displaying strange... was created by csanfilippo
For some reason I have a big gap between the rows.
This gap wasn't hear the first time I created a categories listing menu item.
How can I reduce this large gap between rows?
Here is the link and I also attached a screen print.
phonequote.org/index.php/at-t/samsung
Thank you
This gap wasn't hear the first time I created a categories listing menu item.
How can I reduce this large gap between rows?
Here is the link and I also attached a screen print.
phonequote.org/index.php/at-t/samsung
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58431
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Categories listing displaying strange...
In the options hikashop of your products listing module, you set a margin of 150 which results in that.
Change it to 15 and it will be better.
You can edit your module (id 194) options via the menu Display->Content modules.
Change it to 15 and it will be better.
You can edit your module (id 194) options via the menu Display->Content modules.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds