Skip to main content

Hikashop and sh404SEF

More
14 years 2 months ago #58629 by Zir
Hikashop and sh404SEF was created by Zir
Hikashop and sh404SEF

In sh404SEF settings for Hikashop I have use Joomla router.
If product is selected after logging in I get displayed only top part of page as no page found.
After I purge all pages in sh404SEF Hikashop works for few weeks then it starts making same error.
Any way to fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #58692 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hikashop and sh404SEF
There is a router in HikaShop for sh404sef so you should be able to use it without selecting the joomla router for Hikashop.
Maybe it would be worth trying that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #58709 by Zir
Replied by Zir on topic Re: Hikashop and sh404SEF
I’ll try. So I set in sh404sef for hikashop to use default handler.

I think that’s how it was before but because of problem I changed it to Joomla handler, but problem didn’t go away. I’ll try it again. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #74925 by ilovekratom
Nicolas, can you elaborate more of the router in HikaShop for sh404sef?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #75743 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hikashop and sh404SEF
It's the file components/com_hikashop/sef_ext.php which is there specifically for SH404SEF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #189065 by sison2466
Replied by sison2466 on topic Re: Hikashop and sh404SEF
To clarify, if we have sh404SEF, is there a setting or plugin we need to use to make that component work with Hikashop? If so, is the setting in Hikashop or in sh404SEF?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #189067 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hikashop and sh404SEF
Hi,

I think that it should work ok by default.
If you have a problem, it should be the router setting of the HikaShop extension in the configuration of sh404SEF that you should change.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum