- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Popup - Same message for adding/deleting items
14 years 2 months ago #59022
by roctx
Popup - Same message for adding/deleting items was created by roctx
Just installed HikaShop this week (free version). So far so good. One item I came across is the Ajax popup when adding an item to the cart - works great - I get the message "Product successfully added to the cart".
However, when deleting items from the cart (in the module NOT the checkout) I get the same popup message: "Product successfully added to the cart".
How/Where/What file can I fix that in? Also, what line do I change to change the color of the popup?
Thank you,
RocTx
However, when deleting items from the cart (in the module NOT the checkout) I get the same popup message: "Product successfully added to the cart".
How/Where/What file can I fix that in? Also, what line do I change to change the color of the popup?
Thank you,
RocTx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59085
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Popup - Same message for adding/deleting items
No one had such problem so far.
Could you give a link to your shop so that we can see that ?
It will also help to see which color you're talking about.
Could you give a link to your shop so that we can see that ?
It will also help to see which color you're talking about.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59087
by roctx
Replied by roctx on topic Re: Popup - Same message for adding/deleting items
I figured out the color issue. Found some mention of it in the forums.
However, the issue with the same message for adding and deleting items in the cart still remains.
Site: mybackup.serveftp.net/tlh
1) Add any item to the cart and the popup message displays as it should.
2) Delete the items from the cart and the popup message comes up, but displays the wrong message (same as add).
Thank you for your response and a great extension. I hope to get the Business version once it goes live.
RocTx
However, the issue with the same message for adding and deleting items in the cart still remains.
Site: mybackup.serveftp.net/tlh
1) Add any item to the cart and the popup message displays as it should.
2) Delete the items from the cart and the popup message comes up, but displays the wrong message (same as add).
Thank you for your response and a great extension. I hope to get the Business version once it goes live.
RocTx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59163
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Popup - Same message for adding/deleting items
Change the line:
return (hikashop_isSSL() ? 'https://' : 'http://').$_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"].$requestUri;
to:
return (hikashop_isSSL() ? 'https://' : 'http://').$_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"].str_replace(array('?popup=1','&popup=1','/popup-1'),array('?','',''),$requestUri);
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php and that should fix the problem.
return (hikashop_isSSL() ? 'https://' : 'http://').$_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"].$requestUri;
to:
return (hikashop_isSSL() ? 'https://' : 'http://').$_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"].str_replace(array('?popup=1','&popup=1','/popup-1'),array('?','',''),$requestUri);
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php and that should fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds