- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 2
Authorize.net connection problem
- fullfusion
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #59399
by fullfusion
Authorize.net connection problem was created by fullfusion
I'm working on setting up a new store for a client and when testing I get this system error:
"The connection to the payment plateform did not succeed. It is often caused by the hosting company blocking external connections so you should contact him for further guidance."
I've talked to my host (Rackspace) and they said that port 443 is open, they aren't see any errors in their log when I test it, and they don't see any other issues would be be preventing this from connecting. What else could be the issue here?
"The connection to the payment plateform did not succeed. It is often caused by the hosting company blocking external connections so you should contact him for further guidance."
I've talked to my host (Rackspace) and they said that port 443 is open, they aren't see any errors in their log when I test it, and they don't see any other issues would be be preventing this from connecting. What else could be the issue here?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #59451
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Authorize.net connection problem
It could potentially be that you changed the URL option of the authorize.net plugin to something else which is not correct.
Other than that, I don't see anything else that could produce such problem.
Other than that, I don't see anything else that could produce such problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fullfusion
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 2
14 years 1 month ago #59454
by fullfusion
Replied by fullfusion on topic Re: Authorize.net connection problem
What should it be set to when using AIM?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #59456
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Authorize.net connection problem
Code:
https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fullfusion
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 2
14 years 1 month ago #59457
by fullfusion
Replied by fullfusion on topic Re: Authorize.net connection problem
That's what I was missing. Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds