Error "undefined variable: weight_unit"
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #59734
by Teto
Error "undefined variable: weight_unit" was created by Teto
I found an error on the product page
Notice: Undefined variable: weight_unit in /home/madeinvi/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/types/volume.php on line 26
I am pretty sure this error was not present yesterday.
Today I worked on my website but I didn't install any new extensions
Do you know what is the reason?
(PS: if you want I can send you the URL, username and password)
*** UPDATE *** I discoverd the reason. In Joomla I setted the Error Reporting at "Maximum". If you use "System Default" there isn't any message.
The question is, is it normal this behaviour?
Notice: Undefined variable: weight_unit in /home/madeinvi/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/types/volume.php on line 26
I am pretty sure this error was not present yesterday.
Today I worked on my website but I didn't install any new extensions
Do you know what is the reason?
(PS: if you want I can send you the URL, username and password)
*** UPDATE *** I discoverd the reason. In Joomla I setted the Error Reporting at "Maximum". If you use "System Default" there isn't any message.
The question is, is it normal this behaviour?
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Teto.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #59764
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Error "undefined variable: weight_unit"
Hi,
This problem would be solve in the next release of HikaShop.
You can manually fix this problem by modify the line 26 in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/types/volume.php
To :
Regards,
This problem would be solve in the next release of HikaShop.
You can manually fix this problem by modify the line 26 in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/types/volume.php
Code:
return $volume_unit.'<input type="hidden" name="'.$map.'" value="'.$weight_unit.'" />';
Code:
return $volume_unit.'<input type="hidden" name="'.$map.'" value="'.$volume_unit.'" />';
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Teto
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds