Edit Address 403 Error
- rhinoboy82
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #59923
by rhinoboy82
Edit Address 403 Error was created by rhinoboy82
On the my-addresses/address page on my site, if I click the edit icon, the pop-up appears and I can edit the address without a problem. However, if I click on the radio button next to the address (there is only one address on the account), I get an error, "403 - Access forbidden" on the URL:
disctraininghub.com/my-addresses/index.p...ikashop&ctrl=address
disctraininghub.com/my-addresses/index.p...ikashop&ctrl=address
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #59988
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Edit Address 403 Error
That's already corrected on our end.
You need to change the code:
$this->modify = array('save');
to:
$this->modify = array('save','setdefault');
in the file components/com_hikashop/controllers/address.php
You need to change the code:
$this->modify = array('save');
to:
$this->modify = array('save','setdefault');
in the file components/com_hikashop/controllers/address.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rhinoboy82
-
Topic Author
- Offline
14 years 1 month ago #60546
by rhinoboy82
Replied by rhinoboy82 on topic Re: Edit Address 403 Error
Thanks. That corrected the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds