- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Products not saving, not adding to the cart, order
14 years 1 month ago #60011
by langerk
Products not saving, not adding to the cart, order was created by langerk
Hi,
I have a problem with buttons in hikashop. Starting from a product page... i cannot add product to cart on click. When I put quantity and press enter it's working, but when i click on Add to cart it doesn't. When I am on in my cart nothing is working, "Next" "New billing..."
Pls help!
Here is a link to my site with a product
www.swagsack.pl/product/24-saszetka-na-pasek
I have a problem with buttons in hikashop. Starting from a product page... i cannot add product to cart on click. When I put quantity and press enter it's working, but when i click on Add to cart it doesn't. When I am on in my cart nothing is working, "Next" "New billing..."
Pls help!
Here is a link to my site with a product
www.swagsack.pl/product/24-saszetka-na-pasek
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60100
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products not saving, not adding to the cart, order
Hi,
The problem comes form your template which doesn't load any css/js files because it's missing the jdoc include head in the index.php :
docs.joomla.org/Jdoc_statements#Head
Also, I can see that it uses the jquery javascript library which will conflict with the joomla mootools javascript library.
so you will have to install the jquery easy plugin for joomla and enable it in order to avoid the conflict.
The problem comes form your template which doesn't load any css/js files because it's missing the jdoc include head in the index.php :
docs.joomla.org/Jdoc_statements#Head
Also, I can see that it uses the jquery javascript library which will conflict with the joomla mootools javascript library.
so you will have to install the jquery easy plugin for joomla and enable it in order to avoid the conflict.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61187
by langerk
Replied by langerk on topic Re: Products not saving, not adding to the cart, order
Thank you! I've missed that.
Now I've got another problem. My product main image is the same size as the product thumbnails. I've changed the values under the conf/system/files section. I have 200px width for thumbnails, 390px width for 'product page image' and 800px for image width.
www.swagsack.pl/saszetki/product/25-saszetka-na-pasek
On the left, bigger box I want to have biger 390px width picture. How can i do that?
Now I've got another problem. My product main image is the same size as the product thumbnails. I've changed the values under the conf/system/files section. I have 200px width for thumbnails, 390px width for 'product page image' and 800px for image width.
www.swagsack.pl/saszetki/product/25-saszetka-na-pasek
On the left, bigger box I want to have biger 390px width picture. How can i do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61272
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products not saving, not adding to the cart, order
In the conf/system/files section you shouldset a size of 390px.
Then, normally, the mini thumbnails on the product page are resized in CSS as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ling.html#thumbnails
Since you changed the front end css file to not be used in the Display tab of the configuration, that CSS is not there and that's why you see the mini thumbnails with the same size as the main thumbnail.
Then, normally, the mini thumbnails on the product page are resized in CSS as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ling.html#thumbnails
Since you changed the front end css file to not be used in the Display tab of the configuration, that CSS is not there and that's why you see the mini thumbnails with the same size as the main thumbnail.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61429
by langerk
Replied by langerk on topic Re: Products not saving, not adding to the cart, order
In the display tab of the configuration I've set the custom front end css. In source code i can see this: <link rel="stylesheet" href="/media/com_hikashop/css/frontend_custom.css" type="text/css" /> so i gues the site is using this css file. But still every image is displayed in a same size. Small thumbnail, main thumbnail and even after clicking on a image it shows in a same size in popup.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61509
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products not saving, not adding to the cart, order
That's because you also removed the default ids and classes in the view files of the product page.
So you either need to adapt the CSS of HikaShop to these new ids and classes or use the default ones for your CSS.
As you can see in the link I gave you, the CSS is:
div#hikashop_product_left_part img.hikashop_child_image{
margin : 2px;
height:25px;
}
but you removed the id hikashop_product_left_part so the CSS cannot be applied anymore by the browser.
So you either need to adapt the CSS of HikaShop to these new ids and classes or use the default ones for your CSS.
As you can see in the link I gave you, the CSS is:
div#hikashop_product_left_part img.hikashop_child_image{
margin : 2px;
height:25px;
}
but you removed the id hikashop_product_left_part so the CSS cannot be applied anymore by the browser.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #66620
by langerk
Replied by langerk on topic Re: Products not saving, not adding to the cart, order
Ok. I've changed the view file to default. No matter what values I;m setting in HikaShop CSS and in configuration/Files the size of the image is 200x168px. The image source is img src="/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnail_178x200/
I don't get it.
I don't get it.
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by langerk.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 days ago #66811
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products not saving, not adding to the cart, order
In the cofniguration you should set the product page image size to 390px if you want that size.
Then, in the default CSS there is this code:
div#hikashop_product_left_part img.hikashop_child_image{
margin : 2px;
height:25px;
}
For the height of the thumbnails on the product page.
That's all there is to it.
Also, I see that you have a small thumbnail of 200x169 where the image path is: media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnail_325x385/saszka-biaamala-2-small_1608520945.png
So the thumbnail should be 325x385. You must have uploaded it manually right ?
Or your original image is 200x169 and in that case it is displayed "as is" (stretching is not an option). In that case, you should upload a bigger image.
Then, in the default CSS there is this code:
div#hikashop_product_left_part img.hikashop_child_image{
margin : 2px;
height:25px;
}
For the height of the thumbnails on the product page.
That's all there is to it.
Also, I see that you have a small thumbnail of 200x169 where the image path is: media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnail_325x385/saszka-biaamala-2-small_1608520945.png
So the thumbnail should be 325x385. You must have uploaded it manually right ?
Or your original image is 200x169 and in that case it is displayed "as is" (stretching is not an option). In that case, you should upload a bigger image.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #68811
by langerk
Replied by langerk on topic Re: Products not saving, not adding to the cart, order
Ok. I've got correct size right now, but the quality of photo is bad 
swagsack.pl/saszetki/product/25-saszetka-na-pasek
I;ve uploaded high quality photo. What can be wrong?

swagsack.pl/saszetki/product/25-saszetka-na-pasek
I;ve uploaded high quality photo. What can be wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #68952
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products not saving, not adding to the cart, order
You must have filled the options "image width" and "image height" in the configuration.
These settings automatically resize the image when you upload it.
If you don't want that, you should leave these fields empty and reupload the images (you can directly overwrite them in the media/com_hikashop/upload folder via FTP).
These settings automatically resize the image when you upload it.
If you don't want that, you should leave these fields empty and reupload the images (you can directly overwrite them in the media/com_hikashop/upload folder via FTP).
The following user(s) said Thank You: langerk
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds