Skip to main content

Coupon limitation message

More
14 years 1 month ago #60771 by codewarrior
Hi Nicolas,
I'm migrating to Essential 1.5.8
When I try to use a coupon with "Ignore discounted products", I get the COUPON_LIMITED_VALUE_WHEN_DISCOUNT message and a coupon value of 0, which is correct.

But I always get the message in english, never in french.
I tried to modify the messages, override them, but it's always the original one in english which is displayed.
Even if I purge server and browser caches.

Do you have an idea ?
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60837 by nicolas
Hi,

From what I understand, you're using the 1.5.9 version of HikaShop and you didn't update your translation files via the Languages tab of the configuration.
The, when you did your override, you didn't do it properly and thus it doesn't display the translation but the translation key.

You should check that you have the 1.5.9 translation file. That should already solve the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60879 by codewarrior
No, I just download 1.5.8 version (which says it's the last stable version)
When I got the problem I updated the translation files (english and french) and changed the overrides without any changes.

But my post was probably not clear. The display is not the key name (COUPON_LIMITED_VALUE_WHEN_DISCOUNT) but it's value, always in english (All the others messages are in french).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60890 by nicolas
It's not possible that you don't have 1.5.9 as that error message didn't existed before.

As I said in my message you should check that you have the 1.5.9 french translation file.

You must not have the latest one and thus it uses the english one which was installed automatically when you updated.
If you update the french translation file you should get that message in french.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #60928 by codewarrior
Nicolas,
HS displays the following message

Attachment Capture.PNG not found



At the end of my fr-FR.com_hikashop.ini file, I have HIKA_LANG_VERSION="1.5.9"

In Joomla Extension Manager, I have the following columns :
HikaShop Administrator Component 1.5.8 June 2012
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by codewarrior.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61043 by nicolas
So the problem might be with the fact that you have the 1.5.8.
Please try to update to 1.5.9 and that problem won't happen. It's not happening on our end with 1.5.9

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum