Skip to main content

[SOLVED] Addresses are blank

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #61032 by jansuhr
I have imported/migrated a site from J15 and VM to J25 and Hikashop.

All users are now synced and correct, in the hikashop_address table all users addresses are present so I have the data.

But when looking up a user, the address field is blank, when clicking on the edit button everything is blank and same if I click the Add address button (green plussign).

I don't get any error messages.








When I look in the source code for the page the table for the addressfields seems to be empty.





Latest version of Joomla and Hikashop


Jan
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by jansuhr.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61034 by jansuhr
Replied by jansuhr on topic Re: Addresses are blank
I wrote that I had the latest verion, to be sure I checked and there was a new 1.5.9 version and it seems like my problem was solved by doing an update.

So please disregard this topic.

Jan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum