Skip to main content

How to change the position of the product image ?

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #61089 by jan2
Hi,

I would like to change the position of the product image ?
I guess I need to change the front-end CSS file ??
But I have no idea what to change exactly.

}
.hikashop_product_image{
padding-bottom: 2px;

how do you call the image on the link below ? (for me it is the product image... )

depotjesfabriek.be/index.php/nl/online-s...-ml-standard-diam-75



best regards,
Jan
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by jan2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61107 by jan2
I decreased the size of the image and it is better now.
But still I am curious how this can be changed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61154 by nicolas
You should try to add that CSS:
.hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv{width: auto !important;}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.299 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum