- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
changing sendmail path
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #61388
by emanresu
changing sendmail path was created by emanresu
hey guys,
i am trying to set up my first hikashop-webshop at the moment.
my hoster moved sendmail from /usr/sbin to /usr/lib/. I had no problem to change the settings in Joomla!, sending mails is working.
But in Hikashop I found no settings for mails, so I just grepped through all files and changed the path in every file I found it (mainly phpmailer.php).
The change worked - hikashop is now complaining
"Could not execute: /usr/lib/sendmail"
I have no real idea where this error is coming from as the same sendmail is working for Joomla!....
Btw: I am using the free version of hikashop
Thx
i am trying to set up my first hikashop-webshop at the moment.
my hoster moved sendmail from /usr/sbin to /usr/lib/. I had no problem to change the settings in Joomla!, sending mails is working.
But in Hikashop I found no settings for mails, so I just grepped through all files and changed the path in every file I found it (mainly phpmailer.php).
The change worked - hikashop is now complaining
"Could not execute: /usr/lib/sendmail"
I have no real idea where this error is coming from as the same sendmail is working for Joomla!....
Btw: I am using the free version of hikashop
Thx
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by emanresu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61422
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: changing sendmail path
Hi,
HikaShop use Joomla mailer for send his emails.
That's why there is no settings for it. If Joomla can send an email, HikaShop can too !
Regards,
HikaShop use Joomla mailer for send his emails.
That's why there is no settings for it. If Joomla can send an email, HikaShop can too !
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds