- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
crashed site when i added to menu
14 years 1 month ago #61856
by cvandijk
crashed site when i added to menu was created by cvandijk
I'm having a serious issue. I installed HikaShop on my joomla site 2.5. I wanted to see what it looked like on the frontend so I added a submenu to one of the menus on the main menu. Took and look and thought it looked nice, so I disabled the link and closed my computer to go home. I just turned on my computer for work and the only page that comes up is the HikaShop login - I can even navigate to other pages. So I uninstalled the component, but now there is the word "Shop" at the top of each page. That was the name I used for the link. I have uninstalled the component, plugins, and modules and it won't go away.
When I purchased this component, I wanted it only for a section of the site, not the whole site. HELP!
The site is: www.mastersonmethod.com
When I purchased this component, I wanted it only for a section of the site, not the whole site. HELP!
The site is: www.mastersonmethod.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61858
by cvandijk
Replied by cvandijk on topic Re: crashed site when i added to menu
btw - I did figure out how to delete the word "shop" at the top of each page. But the problem still remains, when I install and try to look at it on the front - it takes over the site. Thank you for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61968
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: crashed site when i added to menu
Hi,
I don't see HikaShop anywhere on your website.
We would need more information to help you.
Could you do some screenshots and links of some of the pages when that happens ?
I don't see HikaShop anywhere on your website.
We would need more information to help you.
Could you do some screenshots and links of some of the pages when that happens ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61975
by cvandijk
Replied by cvandijk on topic Re: crashed site when i added to menu
I ended up un-installed the compondent and then I re-installed it. I'm going through your documentation step-by-step to make sure I'm not missing anything. When I get to adding the shopping cart to the front end and I have problems, I will post again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds