- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 1
Can not import from folder in HS 1.5.9
14 years 1 month ago #62096
by waitsee
Can not import from folder in HS 1.5.9 was created by waitsee
I have uploaded with ftp 3 jpg-files to a folder uploads/zondag.
I have created a template product "template zondag" which is in category "zondag" and has Access Level "zondag".
When I check "Import products from folder" and point to "uploads/zondag", HS says "0 products found : 0 new products imported, 0 invalid product code, 0 already existing products".
Same problem occured with HS 1.5.7
What to do?
I have created a template product "template zondag" which is in category "zondag" and has Access Level "zondag".
When I check "Import products from folder" and point to "uploads/zondag", HS says "0 products found : 0 new products imported, 0 invalid product code, 0 already existing products".
Same problem occured with HS 1.5.7
What to do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62170
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can not import from folder in HS 1.5.9
You should not upload your images in the media/com_hikashop/upload folder.
You should instead upload them in a different folder of your website.
for example, if you upload them in the folder images/zondag you can enter the path images/zondag in the import from folder input field
You should instead upload them in a different folder of your website.
for example, if you upload them in the folder images/zondag you can enter the path images/zondag in the import from folder input field
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62172
by waitsee
Replied by waitsee on topic Re: Can not import from folder in HS 1.5.9
That's what I have. The folder uploads/zondag is not in medi but in public_html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62179
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can not import from folder in HS 1.5.9
Then you need to put the absolute path to the folder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: waitsee
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62182
by waitsee
Replied by waitsee on topic Re: Can not import from folder in HS 1.5.9
Problem solved. I uploaded to a subfolder and did not fill in this while importing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds