Rounding Issues?
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #63823
by didero
Rounding Issues? was created by didero
This is my second Hikashop Website and in the past there were some rounding issues.
Using the latest Business Version 1.6
I have been reading another topic about rounding issues here:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...de-plugin.html#63782
Can your team please be more specific because I see rounding problems after I have added a new product.
Applied the TAX RATE.
Saved the product.
Go back to the product and see that the price with TAX is now below 10 EUR (EUR 9.9999966).
Product Price with TAX EUR 10
TAX 21% = 2,10
In the cart I see a TAX amount of EUR 1,74
Testing it right here:
www.1968dewinkel.nl/cadeaubonnen
Using the latest Business Version 1.6
I have been reading another topic about rounding issues here:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...de-plugin.html#63782
Can your team please be more specific because I see rounding problems after I have added a new product.
Applied the TAX RATE.
Saved the product.
Go back to the product and see that the price with TAX is now below 10 EUR (EUR 9.9999966).
Product Price with TAX EUR 10
TAX 21% = 2,10
In the cart I see a TAX amount of EUR 1,74
Testing it right here:
www.1968dewinkel.nl/cadeaubonnen
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by didero.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #63875
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Rounding Issues?
That's normal.
The tax is 21% right ?
So you apply the tax on the price which is 8.26446 and 21% of 8.26446 is 1.74 after you round it. and definitely not 2.1
Then, you sum the price without taxes and the tax: 8.26 + 1.74 and you get 10.
If you wanted a tax of 2.1, the price without taxes should be 10 and the final price would be 12.1
The tax is 21% right ?
So you apply the tax on the price which is 8.26446 and 21% of 8.26446 is 1.74 after you round it. and definitely not 2.1
Then, you sum the price without taxes and the tax: 8.26 + 1.74 and you get 10.
If you wanted a tax of 2.1, the price without taxes should be 10 and the final price would be 12.1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds