Skip to main content

Spurious display of add to cart popup

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #63893 by csymmonds
The expected behavior is to have a message displayed when an item is added to the cart, e.g.:
"Product successfully added to the cart"

This works when clicking "Add to cart" from a categories listing screen, but not from the product details screen.
Pressing the browser's "back" button from product detail display to category display causes the message to be displayed again, as does refreshing the screen (message is displayed again though an additional item isn't actually added to the cart).
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by csymmonds.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #63934 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
Can I have a link to your web site then I'll maybe see what the problem is ?
thank you.
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #64082 by csymmonds
Thanks Mohamed. I've concluded this was an issue with my browser, was strange for days and now I can't recreate the issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum