- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Freezes when I click on Products Back end
- StephenFarr
-
Topic Author
- Offline
I have been trying to upload CSV files due to the size of my shop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
How much product did you import with the CSV upload? Also, where does that CSV was coming from?
The problem may come from the number of product you have.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- StephenFarr
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
really stressful when yourr onsite with a client and have now broken it.
How can I fix it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
First try to disable the "Back end categories explorer" is the main configuration. If you have a lot of category it may be the source of the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- StephenFarr
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- StephenFarr
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
I have just set it to No and saved it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- StephenFarr
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
I am a newby with this system so please bear with me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can either select the "All sub element" in the top right filter or select a specific category in the top left dropdown.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- StephenFarr
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
I have just gone through and deleated all the Items that I uploaded Via CSV
I have had a look at the front of my shop and that has now got erroe messages all over it is that due to me turning off the Back end categories explorer?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
And does turning the category explorer solve this problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- StephenFarr
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Category explorer makes no difference to this at all but since turning it off and deleating all the product files I now have these issues. Arrghhh.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
However, you can disable the "error reporting" option in Joomla's configuration and these errors won't be displayed anymore.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- StephenFarr
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- StephenFarr
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Can not find the component/level to check the latest version : 'hikashop' / ''
$infos (object)
component hikashop
level [empty string]
version [empty string]
when I try to re install it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please rename the folders administrator/components/com_hikashop and components/com_hikashop via FTP and install again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.